This is an In-Store Retail Position with a focus on exceptional customer service. This position will be, successfully, filled by someone that can be authentic, creative, understanding, and dynamic. Sales experience can come from all sorts of places but, a fundamental understanding of Work Wear, Heritage Brands, and High-Level Interpersonal Skills are non-negotiables. This is not your average "Retail Sales Associate" position and I would never want it to become one. This is a Part-Time Position with competitive pay, incentives, and more...
Questions to ask yourself before applying for this position.
Am I happy being the focus of attention or would I rather be backstage?
Do I want to share the shop with someone that is passionate about sales, the outdoors, education, fishing, hunting, family, travel, and others?
Do I believe a Small Business can be bigger than the four walls it was built in?
Does the Mall make you sick?
Is Honesty really that important?
When is enough Not enough?
Would you rather feel ownership or feel owned?
Do I know how to build a following?
Can I be trusted?
What is your "Why"?
What's most important to you?
Do I want to work, or would I rather just get paid?
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise, and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Setting/Achieving/Exceeding Professional and Personal goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase totals.
- More, More, and More...
If you feel like you would want to share your answers to the questions above and want to hear more about this opportunity, then please reach out to Info@acmefinegoods